Saturday, December 17, 2005

A Christmas That Wasn't

It was all part of a scheme to get laid. Heck what else was it supposed to be? I was 18.


I think it was mostly my idea. I went out to Flushing, Queens and rented the Santa suit for like $12 for the day, got the film, made the calls and spoke to the girls. Yeah, the girls. Christine and her friend whose name I can't remember. I was into the friend for sure.

The day started out all wrong. I had to wake Gordon up and get him out of the house and head downtown to meet the girls. The girls were hours late. It was very hot; it was August in New York City. The sun was too bright and it was getting to be fairly late in the day when I needed to do most of the shooting. The images would turn out to be fairly crappy.

We got on the PATH train to Kearny, New Jersey - - the northern point of the nation's rust belt. It was already a decaying industrial town that saw its heights and better times in an epoch long ago. We went there. I shot there.

The idea was I’d get the perfect shot of two sexy, well sluty looking girls with a black Santa hanging out with a black limo. I thought it was an original idea good enough to print out on postcards that could be sold later. Yeah right.

We did the shoot as best we could. I was running out of film, Gordon was tired of carrying the huge Bogen tripod across state lines, the girls were hot and not so bothered. It was decided we couldn't go to Gordon's house for some reason and we ended up at mine. We smoked more hash and drank more too and processed the film in a hurry because they begged for it and was begging for attention too.

I got the film done and things started happening in my room. Suddenly I was getting a little massage of the shoulders and then suddenly - - MOM CAME HOME!

Not only can't a remember the girl's name but the truth is she was seeing some older rich guy who was taking her out to Atlantic City that weekend. Later, phone calls went unanswered and postcards were never printed.


Enjoy the pictures and the Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home